Cleave Accounting focuses on doing the groundwork for clients when deciding on the right structure that will gear their business for the road ahead.
Defining a legal structure for a business is an important decision that can leave operations exposed to potentially complex tax implications. Businesses can choose to operate through a variety of structures, whether it be a company, trust, partnership or as a sole trader. Cleave Accounting has been advising small to medium sized businesses for over ten years and is well-equipped to advise on the advantages and disadvantages of each structure.
We appreciate that taxation is only one facet of a vast web of complexities when it comes to choosing how to structure a business. Our advisors support clients with a thorough understanding of the complexities and the consequences of the particular business structures relevant to their circumstances.
Our approach is multi-faceted and extends across a full range of business advice:
• Selecting the right structure for startups,
• Restructuring for existing operations
• Structuring for international business
• Intuitively protection of your business assets
• Establish and oversee concise frameworks for reporting and compliance obligations from ATO, ASIC and other regulatory bodies
• Evaluating your business operating costs
• Financing options for special projects with thorough consideration of tax implications