Any business manager knows the inevitability of issues and disputes arising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Should matters result in a dispute with the ATO, Cleave Accounting works to resolve issues pragmatically with the primary goal of reaching the best outcome possible for clients. We achieve this by taking the time to get to know our clients and their business and/or individual circumstances. Our acute appreciation for our client's needs will ensure we provide the best representation possible and maintain a healthy level of communication during all stages of the resolution process.
More importantly, Cleave Accounting team aims to advise early on any matters that might result in dispute. We work proactively with businesses and individuals to avoid disputes which ultimately saves time, effort and money.
We partner with clients to advise on ATO matters including:
• Maintain clear lines of communications with clients to ensure they are aware of outcome possibilities and costs involved with alternatives
• Keep abreast of opportunities for cost and time efficiencies throughout the resolution process for ATO matters
• Identification and mitigation of risks associated with ATO and operational compliance
• Management of ATO disputes and other matters
• Acting as your ATO liaison officer